Thursday, April 8, 2010

4/8 1:00pm Megan slept better last night between 3 bouts of nausea. No vomiting though. They just lifted her out of bed and have her sitting in a chair called the shuttle. It is an amazing chair that moves in all positions to help with muscle mass and bed sores. If you would like to send Meg a note you can email her at www.barnesjewish.org. Highlight Visitors and Patients and then click email. They send your email on a nice card right to her room. Her room number is 56 ICU, Rm 1.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moss Family, This is from Sandra Hon. My older kids went to school with yours at NCCS. Our 3rd child, Emily, was born with a heart defect and she was given very little hope of survival. She had her first heart surgery at 2 wks old, remained in the PICU until she was over 8 months old. I found a plaque with her name, its meaning, and a Bible verse when I was at a very low point emotionally. The verse was Ezekiel 36:26, "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh." I felt like God was speaking directly to me. It encouraged me so much. Emily is now 19 yrs. old and healthy. I pray God will speak to you the words that you need most from Him right now. Megan and your whole family are in our prayers every day, and Megan is being prayed for by our prayer team at church. We are trusting God to display His glory through her situation. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete