Saturday, June 16, 2012

The book is on its way!!

MEGAN’S HEART, the story of Megan Moss Johnson's heart transplant journey, by Sharon Bushey, is being released and is on its way to us! If you would like to pre-order and get your copy asap, you can do that through our FB pages. MESSAGE Kathie Anderson Moss or Wayne Moss, give us your mailing address (we’ll send you back ours), and then you send an $18.98 check (snail mail, PayPal, however you choose). [includes shipping]

As soon as the books and $ are in our hands, we will start mailing them out. They will be available also on Amazon and at Barnes & Noble; HOWEVER, the profit will not be for Megan's medical fund when they are purchased on those sites. We're told that after the book has been out 2 or 3 months, it will then be available on Kindle.

More questions of anything I've missed? Let me know and I'll do my best to answer. Please continue to pray with us that God will use this book to continue telling His story to the nations.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so amazed that the book is finished. I too live 20mins from Stl & deal w chronic medical issues. Although, mine aren't heart related I've always followed Megan & Wayne's blogs and watched her stories on ksdk. She is an Inspiration & gives hope to all. I look forward to eventually purchasing the book...

    In Christ,
    Amanda K Bridgman
    acubfan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My utmost condolences and sympathy, Wayne. May she rest in peace. May you and your family find comfort in the Lord. Such a beautiful woman. What a great loss.

    ReplyDelete