Sunday, August 8, 2010

8/8 Kathie, Meg and I just got home from my sister's house in Waynesville, MO after spending a week-end writing a book of Megan's Miracle Story.  We also shared her story in church this morning.  It went well, but we sure are having a hard time telling the story in less than an hour.  It is hard to know what to leave out.  God is good and He is helping us pass on His miracle to the next generation. 


Megan is doing great.  She is tired after a long week-end, but I am about to collapse, too.  Pray for us as we complete her book.  We also are looking for a good publisher.  Any suggestions are welcome.  


Thanks for reading and continuing to keep Megan in your prayers.  

1 comment:

  1. Megan's story is absolutely amazing!!! And I pray that it will very soon be published and hit the book shelves! I will be the first in line to get one! I watched my father battle cardiomyopath and congestive heart failure for 9 years and he lost his battle last Sept. 25th! But he gained a glorious place in Heaven! I continue to pray for you Megan and your entire family! You are truly survivors! And God's amazing work has been seen in your story! God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete